Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We welcome your inquiries and want you to be just as excited as we are about our beautiful Lake Massapoag homes.
We are very proud of our newly remodeled home. It is furnished with the highest quality of furniture, appliances, etc.,. It has a fireplace insert (all granite on outside of it) and fantastic views of the lake from almost every room - actually every room if you stretch your neck a little in the back of the house. We are on the sunset side of the lake. It is a treasure of a property and a good base for traveling.
It is a very spacious home. The bathrooms were done over with granite countertops. There are two bathrooms - one off the master bedroom with an oversized shower and the other hall bathroom has a tub (with shower) - both with granite countertops (counter height) and new fixtures, etc. Two of the bedrooms have full beds and a third bedroom and the master bedroom have queens. There is also another room in the rear (we call it the sun room) with all windows fully enclosed with a 40 inch Visio HDTV with a treadmill for exercise, and children's videos. Although we prefer 4 to 6 persons at most, we are happy to accept up to 10 persons. We also accept most pets.
The washer/dryer unit is on the first floor - All the appliances are brand new including the microwave, refrigerator and the washer/dryer. The heating/air system is all new also with central air. The kitchen is fully stocked with toaster oven, spices, coffee maker, coffee, etc. We keep condiments and paper goods for your comfort and pleasure. We also provide you with a laptop and a telephone so you can make and receive calls from all over the country and most of Canada... and also the internet is wireless.
There are all kinds of activities in the area as well as a central location for traveling, whether to the beach across the way or to the Patriots football games or Concerts at Gillette Stadium. We are half way between Providence and Boston, and Cambridge.
Rates: $250 - $275 per night, $1,450 - $1,750 per week, minimum 3 nights, cleaning/sanitation fee of $150
Additional Property Info:
VRBO Link | Homeaway Link
We have found that the quality of our guests is of the highest caliber. Children and pets are welcome.
* hardwood floors throughout
* gas insert for the fireplace
* oversized windows to view the lake
* unbelievable sunsets
* great location – halfway between Providence and Boston
* next town over to Gillette Stadium for their Patriots football events and concerts
* Plus unbelievable shopping - Patriot Place and the Wrentham Outlets
* less than an hour to the mouth of the cape or New Hampshire
* centrally located in New England
* 2 miles from train station to go into Boston
* less than hour from Green Airport and Logan Airport in Boston
* Check out Moose Hill Sanctuary in Sharon
* free concerts in the summer on the Lake
* fresh water fishing a few steps away at the Lake (license needed)
* private beach